Alarm System SA101 & Connected Accessories
If you have the Remote control WRC801 compatible with your product, here is the function of the 4 buttons:
- Closed lock: If you wish to activate the alarm function (either of your camera or of your alarm)
- Open lock: If you wish to disable the Alarm function.
- Camera: It allows you to trigger recording immediately (if an SD card is installed)
- Exclamation Point: This is the Panic button. In case of danger, press this button for 3 seconds to trigger the alarm even if it is not armed.
In order to save battery life and not receive multiple notifications in a short time, your Motion Sensor will go in sleep mode during 2 minutes after a notification.
ALARM SYSTEM SA101 & ALARM KITS
When you add a KODAK Camera to your alarm system, this one is reprensented by a round icon.
Once connected to your control panel, the icon is red while the connection is established (a few seconds) then it will turn black, meaning it’s ready. If it stays red, it means that the connection is not made between the alarm system and the camera.
Check your Wifi network and repeat the installation.
Please remove the camera from the application then reset the camera by pressing the reset button for about 8 seconds. Wait a minute for the reset to be completed. Add the camera again by following all the installation steps detailed in the user manual.
It’s normal! By default, your camera is set to be armed permanently.
Disarming the SA101 central does not disarm the camera. As a result, the camera will continue recording one-minute video each time the built-in motion sensor is triggered. If you do not wish to have these recordings, simply turn off motion detection when you return home.
This information doesn’t come from the central but from a weather service on the internet. To display the corresponding values, you must get into the advanced settings (wheel) and indicate your city of residence.
This information doesn’t come from the central but from a weather service on the internet.
To display the corresponding values, you must get into the advanced settings (wheel) and indicate your city of residence.
To get the notifications in case of motion detection, you must before setup the following settings : ( one time for all )
- Tap the wheel to get into the Advanced Settings.
- In Sensitivity Setting, Activate the Notify Enable button and select the Detect mode. Press I on the cameras page and activate the notifications.
- When you will need to activate the alarm function ( to get the notification ), go into the Settings ( Wheel ) and Arm or Disarm the system.